Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not a Real Post

I do not have the energy to compose an actual post today. Know that I am well, if exceedingly busy. I even have a subject I'm dying to write about, but it's just not time to get it out yet. Someday soon, though.

In other news-

  • Going to see Jessye Norman tonight at an awards ceremony
  • Going to DC this Sunday for the National Equality March
  • Took 3 exams yesterday (so far results back on two, and yay! I'm not going to flunk out of skool!)
  • I have new furniture! A couch, stools, bookshelves, AND a french press are among my Ikea bounty. Ok, technically a french press is not furniture, but it's important enough to be.
  • I am considering a weekend trip to Boston thanks to cheap bus tickets (as in, $1)
My brain sort of feels like it's turning to mush. I need to get more sleep.

Blegh.

1 comment:

  1. march with all your heart for all of who can't get there! Glad you have furniture and easier means of caffeination!

    ReplyDelete