Thursday, August 13, 2009

Greetings

I hate the immensity of starting a new blog. There is a distinct lack of parameters, and this limitlessness constricts me much more than I'd like to admit. I've been thinking about beginning this blog (yes, another one) for a while. And though I've proclaimed that the reason I haven't is that I've surpassed my need for indecent emotional exposure, the truth is that I haven't begun because I haven't thought of anything sufficiently brilliant to post about. By sufficiently brilliant I mean by the standards of my perfectionist brain, which require that a first blog post at the very least end the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

Ahem. My solution, therefore, is to create the illusion of continuity. So I'm about to re-post older blog entries from other sources. Then this page won't feel so lonely, and I'll feel less pressure to have created something already, damn it.

Cheers.

Currently Reading: Ship Sooner
(I also would like to keep somewhat of an ongoing record of what I've read, so please indulge my current reading endeavors)

1 comment: